After the image has been loaded to full size:
1. Place the mouse cursor over the image.
2. Then click with right mouse button and select "Set as Wallpaper".
The wallpaper should appear as the new desktop.
NOTE (for Win and Mac): You can previously save all the images you wish
down to your hard drive and set them as wallpapers afterwards.
To save a wallpaper to your hard drive, right-click it and choose "Save
To set it as wallpaper afterwards, open it with your browser and set
it as explained above.
Mac OS 8.x ONLY!!): After the image has fully loaded on the web page:
1. Move the mouse cursor over the image.
2. Hold down the mouse button and Choose "Save image as" (Save
image to your Mac's hard drive).
3. Open the control panel "Desktop Pictures".
4. Click "Remove picture" and then click "Select picture". 5.
Load new wallpaper from where you saved the image on your computer.
6. Finally, simply choose "position automatically" for wallpaper.